Monday, December 14, 2009

12 Days of Dickens

To celebrate the 12 days of Christmas, here are 12 video clips of the Dicken's classic, "A Christmas Carol. Watch one per day, if you like, as we countdown the days to Christmas. I begin and end with the Alistair Sim version because it is my favorite.








Here is today's version:
#1
Alistair Sim version

#2
Jim Carrey Version

#3
George C. Scott Version

#4
Reginald Owen Version

#5
Mickey's Christmas Carol

#6
1910 Version

#7
Patrick Stewart Version

#8
Kelsey Grammar Musical Version

#9
Muppets Version

#10
Ross Kemp Modern Version

#11
Richard Williams Animated Version

#12

2 comments:

  1. I grew up with Mickey's Christmas Carol - how funny is that? I've seen most of these, save for the silent movie and the Ross Kemp. I think my current favorite is the Muppets version, since Michael Cain is my favorite Scrooge. He has just enough crustiness to make him a great Scrooge, and I love when his face lights up at the end. He's a fantastic actor. It's a really sweet version - not the most accurate, but highly entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen Mickey's Christmas Carol - yet. There are so many versions and all I have time for right now are clips!

    ReplyDelete