Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update On "The Yellow Wallpaper" Film

A few months ago, I posted here about a period movie I was watching, based on Charlotte Perkins Gilman's short story, "The Yellow Wallpaper."
I am happy to have learned that the film has just finished production, and will be released, although no dates yet. Here is the information from Logan Thomas, the film's director.
"The Yellow Wallpaper" movie, was never going to come out in 2007, 2008, or 2009. It has, in fact, been in production during that time, and I'm happy to say, only now, finished. Media release dates are always backwards, I don't know why, (you'd think they'd just call the production office), but, there in you have it. So, I hope that the film appeals to the very people who come to this site. I know we're very proud of it."
I am really looking forward to seeing this and will post more about it if I hear anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment