Friday, October 8, 2010

The Yellow Wallpaper - A New Update

I have mentioned the movie, "The Yellow Wallpaper," several times here on my blog, which you can read about here and here. I received an update and a link from the movie's director, Logan Thomas, and wanted to share it with you. This facebook page will have any updates and will also release movie stills. I am really looking forward to this movie, which is based on a short story.
Here is what Logan Thomas posted about the movie~

Hello,

I'd like to follow through with an update about The Yellow Wallpaper. We have begun the studio courtship dance, and the big festival circuit. I'm happy to tell you that there is a FILMMAKER HOSTED, FACEBOOK PAGE "The Yellow Wallpaper (offical movie page)". We will post stills from the movie, events, releases, and even try to answer film and lit. questions for those interested. The page is brand new and we hope you'll come to visit us.


Logan

3 comments:

  1. A film will be magnificent,already this picture fabulous!I thank you for having put it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Mammka. I agree the film poster picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As promised for your wonder site... the trailer.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGWGQDhTn0&feature=autoplay&list=FL_Cj3Ziq_NDctZMhyQX1ahQ&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=14

    All the best
    Logan

    ReplyDelete