Monday, May 25, 2015

In My Dream

In my dream I went to look at a house. At first, it seemed just an ordinary house, small and typical. But as I kept going through the house it soon became apparant that this house was special. There was a "magic window" where the most amazing beauty could be seen.
Looking out the window, I saw a huge flock of white birds sweep the sky back and forth all just for me. They were so beautiful and breathtaking, I was in awe of them. The window also held other beauties, and there were even little kittens just outside the window who came to the window to greet me.
When I looked at the outside of the home, the natural beauty was all around. I knew that I had to have this house. But after meeting with the owner, I learned that it was a very sought after house and very expensive. I wanted to live there, but could only afford two days of living there. I made the arrangement for the two days, and left vowing to come back as I could. Somehow the home was available to all those who wanted it for however long they could stay there. You could always come back to the house and I was in mind to do so as soon as possible.

(This is the best I can remember my dream last night. This morning in the early hours, I vowed to remember all of the details so I could write it all down. Some of the details have escaped me, but what I do remember is all written here. For what it's worth, yesterday there was a huge flock of pelicans flying in the sky that I happened to notice - so that's where the bird thing came from - in my dream they are not pelicans, but still white and flying. And we are hoping to add another kitten-friend here soon, so the kittens in the window are inspired by that, I'm sure).

Photo Credit - http://www.honeykennedy.com/2012/08/house-of-maryanne/